FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Sunday 23 June 2013

Right now I am loving metallic shoes. Courts, sandals, any heel size... love love love! I think they look great with a pair of boyfriend jeans and a casual white tee. Smart, comfy and so on trend.. its a perfect look.

Reference here

I've chosen five of my favourite silver babies below. I could easily snap them all up, but I think I'd get told off. For some reason, my parents seem to think I have more than enough shoes. Personally, I'm not sure if that actually exists. I am going to need a walk-in shoedrobe if I carry on like this though...








Which are your faves? I think the classic Topshop Gwendas are just edging it for me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog