FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Sunday 16 June 2013

My name is Betty and I'm a pinoholic. Yes, its been about for a while, but Pinterest has sucked me in big time recently. I love to sit for hours just searching through peoples boards creating this fantasy life in my head, full of white furniture and abs. Its also a brilliant way to make vision boards, to give you some focus on your life. Try making one.. its basically a shopping list for your life! Its also an immense way to spend a Sunday afternoon. Tea + sofa + pinterest = chill time.

Today I've decided to show you a collection of lovely images that I've spied on Pinterest, all in the glorious colour blue. Its the colour of the sea and the sky so inevitably its my favourite colour. I'll try to credit back to the original source, where possible, below.










3 comments:

  1. aw, i love this post- it's made me feel so summery with all the blue and the skies and the beach! :)
    lovely blog, i'm looking forward to your future posts.
    hope to speak soon,
    laura xx

    http://www.lisforladybird.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Laura! As you can tell I'm very new to the blogosphere, so thanks for stopping by! There'll be lots more to come, I promise! Betty xx

      http://elizabettyspaghetti.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog