FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Tuesday 18 February 2014

At the beginning of January, I was lucky enough to be able to work backstage at Next's Hi Summer 2014 fashion show. The show was just for store managers so no press were invited, therefore I had to wait until the Hi Summer press day had passed before I could show you these snaps!

For two days I was assisting two menswear stylists. I had to get to know the stories being shown and work out what each look was for each model, as well as the ten male dancers too. I had so much fun over the two days and it was so interesting to watch the stylists work. It really made me think that styling is something I'd like to incorporate into my job 'when I grow up'!














Water jets formed a sort of invisible tunnel for the swimwear section. That blew my mind!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog