FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Monday 6 January 2014

Happy New Year! We've made it into 2014 and it's feeling fresh isn't it? I've had a reflective few days, especially around New Year's Eve, thinking about how 2013 went. The results of this reflection are that 2013 was an amazing year for me. I visited three different countries, spent a few months completing a fantastic internship and had the best summer of my life, amongst other things! It was a brilliant year and I'm so grateful for all the wonderful things I got to do.



I know that 2014 is going to be different from the past few years for me, mainly because this is the year I will graduate from university. These past three years have gone by so quickly I really can't believe it, but I feel I have grown up a lot in this short space of time and I'm ready to go into the real world of full time employment (I think!). One last, very hard push will see me from now until the summer, but I'm more than up for the task! Thank you all for reading this blog, it means so much to me and I hope you all stay with me throughout 2014 because it's going to be a great one!


Have a wonderful year you lovely bunch! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog