FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Thursday 9 January 2014

At a first glance, this may seem a rather geeky title. I mean, who can really lust over layouts? But I can tell you that right now, I have been! Whether that be magazine layouts, blogs or websites, I really love the way a page can be made completely different and unique just by moving the text around and changing the size and font. Although I don't work for a magazine, I love using the layouts as inspiration for the things I do, such as in my CV, university work and the blog. Even if the piece of work you're doing doesn't need to be creatively presented, I think it's important to take inspiration from more creative pieces, then filter it down so it fits your needs. 

I have been particularly impressed with the layout of Elle Magazine recently. I feel like they're clean and classy. As well as this, they have a way of making every page different, however the whole magazine is succinct and flows beautifully. I've added a few layouts that have caught my eye recently below.




Harper's Bazaar España

Harper's Bazaar España

Harper's Bazaar España
I found all these images through Pinterest, another huge source of inspiration for me! If you fancy following me on their, you can find my profile here. Do you have any magazines or websites that give you layout inspiration? If so, let me know, I'd love to have a look too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog