FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Friday 10 January 2014

In October, I was lucky enough to stay in Florence, Italy for a few short days. Florence is such a beautiful city and probably my favourite European city that I've visited so far. It's small enough to see the majority on foot, but it's also big enough that I think you could spend weeks there and still be uncovering new nooks and crannies.

One of my favourite parts of the trip (which is no surprise to those who know me), was the food market. As soon as you walk through the doors, your senses explode with the sights and smells. The Italian's have a reputation for their love of food, so the market was bustling with locals and tourists alike. If they had markets like this in England I'd definitely shop there. There's nothing better than buying fresh, in season food to put a burst of creativity into your cooking. There's no proof, but I'm convinced that somewhere along the way in my ancestry, I have some Italian blood in me. However, it could just be a pasta addiction!










We might have taken a cheeky hand towel from the Gucci Museum...!
Gorgeous, fresh produce and a hall buzzing with locals and tourists from all over the world. What could be more inspiring than that?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog