FASHION, FOOD, EVENTS & TRAVEL

Sunday 28 April 2013


1. I love this boucle jacket from Asos. I've got one similar in turquoise from Zara but I can't help thinking my life would be better with this beautiful fluro orange one too!






2. The colour yellow. I keep finding myself drawn to it at the moment, whether that's nail varnish, a statement knit or a handbag. Maybe it's the smell of summer in the air, or maybe I'm just feeling particularly happy at the moment. Whatever it is, I like it!






3. The fact that some of my favourite super bloggers (Chiara, Jessica and Jules) are all in Cabo, Mexico. In fact, I love and hate this in equal measures. Love because my Instagram feed has been filled with beautiful pictures of beaches and Mexican sunsets, and hate because my Instagram feed has been filled with beautiful pictures of beaches and Mexican sunsets!






4. Ibiza. Because I've just booked to head back to the White Isle this summer, for the music, for the beautiful landscapes, for the cocktails and for the sunsets at Café del Mar.



5. These Zara heels. I bought some stilettos this weekend to curb my cravings for them, but then I saw these beauties and fell head over, well, heels. I love cobalt blue right now and think it's going to be one of my summer colours. The price tag is another thing to get my heart a flutter too, at just £29.99.


References:
www.asos.com
www.pinterest.com
www.theblondesalad.com
www.easyholidaydeals.co.uk
www.zara.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Nice to meet you...

My photo
The Sunny South, UK, United Kingdom
Welcome to the beach of my mind. All enquiries welcome... elizabettyspaghettiblog@gmail.com
Part of the next blogger network

Search This Blog